Gems of Idaho~ Round two~ Nov. 16th-Dec. 14th, 2017
All pieces can be viewed at my Holiday Open House Dec. 1st-3rd and Dec. 5th-14th at Sandpoint's Columbia Bank Community Plaza.
Each 8x8 piece was selected for it's beauty and location in Idaho's public lands. They are presented on aluminum and come with a 12-inch black metal scrolled easel for shelf display. 25% of the profits will benefit Idaho Conservation League. Bidding starts at $35.00 each.
To view the images larger click HERE
1. Last Light (Stanley Lake)
2. Fall Creek Falls (Swan Valley)
3. Camas Fence (Stanley Area)
4. St. Joe Paintbrush (ST. Joe National Forest)
5. Lochsa Mists (Powell)
6. Autumn Mists (St. Joe River)
7. Rhett Creek (Tributary to the Main Salmon)
8. Sundance Sun (Selkirk Mountains)
9. Teton River Dawn (Teton Valley)
10. Grouse Creek Winter (Cabinet Mountains)
11. Idahome (Lake Pend Oreille and the Coeur d'Alene Mountains)
12. New Day (Teton Valley)
Place your bid by submitting this form: Bid Form
Online bidding closes at midnight on Dec. 13th, 2017.
A $6.00 shipping charge will be added to each piece if not being picked up the night of the Artist reception on the 14th of December in Sandpoint.
International bidders please inquire first.
Raffle to benefit Idaho Conservation League
"Canoe and McGown", a 36x24 Aluminim Print will be raffled on December 14th, 2017 at the Idaho Conservation League's 2017 Artist in Residence, End of Year Reception and Holiday Party at Columbia Bank Community Plaza, 231 N. 3rd ST. Sandpoint.
Tickets are $2.00 each or 6 for $10.00
Need not be present to win. Tickets can be purchased at Idaho Scenics Holiday Open House or at the December 14th event.
You may also send a check or Money Order in $2.00 increments for the desired quantity of entries to: Idaho Scenics, P.O. Box 3433, Coeur d'Alene, ID 83816
You will not receive a physical ticket but rest assured your name will be in the drawing.